About Open Data Group:
We are a B2B solutions company, providing model operations software and solutions to the large enterprise to enable transformation from Machine Learning and AI investments.
Marketing intern will report to the Director of Digital Marketing, and help the social media, website content, graphics and branding of Open Data Group.
- Write and design images for marketing collateral including, web ads, website/landing pages, blogs, email marketing, social media and powerpoint presentations
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics, for digital/web usage
- Strong creative writing background
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and related tools
- Be able to work independently, Own projects, take direction and be organized
- Utilize data-driven insights and/or industry trends to write blogs and design graphics
- Pay high attention to detail, excellent grammar and spelling
- Willingness to work with technical team to enrich marketing content
- Ability to take complex ideas and break them down to clear, digestible visuals
- Previous experience working in tools like Hubspot, Salesforce is a plus
- Previous experience creating and editing HTML emails, landing pages is a plus
- Ideal candidates are pursuing a degree in journalism, communications, business or marketing, and are in their Junior or Senior year.
Please email your resume to Marketing@opendatagroup.com
Open Data Group. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, appearance, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, carrier status, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.